- Luxury accommodations and all meals, including a welcome meal at the private home of Micato founders Felix and Jane Pinto.
- A highly-credentialed Micato Safari Director and Driver-Guide during your journey.
- 24/7 Concierge Team poised to meet last minute, unexpected, and unusual requests.
- Every last gratuity, even substantial ones to Safari Directors, Driver-Guides, waiters, porters… and everyone else, from beginning to end of your safari.
- Regional wine and beer at mealtimes, vehicles stocked with soft drinks and bottled water.
- Daily valet laundry service. You can pack less and even return home with a bag of clean clothes… now that’s luxury!
- Complimentary in-vehicle Wi-Fi as well as free Wi-Fi wherever else it exists on safari, including camps and lodges.
- All airport transfers, game park, national park, and conservancy fees.
- Sublime safari swag! Bush hats, specially designed Micato Safaris duffels, luggage tags, document wallets, flashlights, and more.
- For every safari sold, Micato sends an African child to school.
The Heart of Kenya & Tanzania With Micato Safaris
East Africa’s most renowned game-viewing areas: Tanzania’s Ngorongoro Crater and the vast Serengeti and Kenya’s Maasai Mara, in a compact itinerary of less than two weeks.
Land Arrangements, Per Person (2020)
|May||November||Balance of Year|
Bring the Kids! Please contact us for child pricing.